Friday, July 11, 2014

Fala Bar is a place I'll FALlow (get it? Fala and follow...)

So a couple of weeks ago I ordered food from Fala Bar. 


Fala Bar is a restaurant located near the cross street of Genesee Ave and Melrose. It prides itself in being a healthy vegan fast food restaurant. They reside in a small little building, but they produce big tastes. 

Offering four types of homemade falafels with most of their meals, they make delicious dishes that feel fulfilling and wholesome. Their hummus is rich, but light, and overall you experience fresh healthy food.

When I came to Fala Bar I ordered the Fala Me To Heaven which is a, "choice of 4 falafel balls (choose one flavor), white cabbage, purple cabbage, Israeli salad, hummus, lemon, mixed greens". This meal was so good, and overall it seemed like a good price for $12.50. It was so big that I had to finish it for dinner as well.

I will definitely come back and you should try it out too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment