Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Hopefully Glorious Summer and Year

I really shouldn't be doing this. I know it's May. I had my chance. This is wrong. I know I shouldn't make a "to do" list but I feel like my circumstances are different this year, so fuck it, I'll make my "summer and 2014 to do list".

So here it is...

Things to do in 2014

□ Learn how to make my own special blends of teas

□ Read 25 books (I've read five so far)

□ Go or shop at the Rosebowl Flea Market 3 times!

□ Go to the beach

□ Go to Disneyland


□ Go to four parties

□ Shop at Farmacia Y Botanica Million Dollar

□ Have a drink at No Vacancy

□ Visit the Museum of Neon Art

□ Run around the Tempest Freerunning Academy

□ Go to the Great wall of LA

□ Go to two concerts


□ go on a detox

□ Shop at the Last Bookstore

□ Go to Rustic Canyon's Murphy's Ranch

□ Go to the California Institute of Abnormalarts (CIA)

□ Go to an outdoor movie

□ check out the art walk

□ See 3 festivals

□ Get my tattoo



I think that's a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment